Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Gentle Christian Mothers Community (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/index.php)
-   Natural Health & Nutrition *Public* (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=437)
-   -   Vertigo? (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/showthread.php?t=527919)

kiloyd 12-30-2019 03:52 PM

Vertigo?

I've never had it before now. Anything to help it?

I do have a bit of a cold or something. The past few mornings have to blow a lot of snot out of my nose but not really stuffy the rest of the day.

Had to sit up in bed a few minutes this morning before I could get up. Was okay most of the day. Then took a walk and half way got really weird feeling. My friend held my hand the whole way back home.

SewingGreenMama 12-30-2019 03:55 PM

Re: Vertigo?

That sounds really hard, I get that way when my blood sugar is low, but out usually comes and goes and I can grab a snack and know it'll clear up. Not sure how to handle it without the blood sugar element.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

kiloyd 12-30-2019 05:49 PM

Hhhmmm, I did probably need to eat.

Called my nurse friend. She said give Mucinex a try. Then call doctor tomorrow to get my ears looked at. My ears don't have any discomfort.

Also, going to rub some lavendar oil near my ear, can't hurt. After sitting still for awhile I am some better. I can move around the house slowly and not too unbalanced.

sweetpeasmommy 12-30-2019 09:45 PM

I agree with your friend’s assessment. Because you have a head cold, it’s likely due to
that. Ears get affected whether you feel it or not. Keep on with the Mucinex every whatever interval it says, drink lots of water and use a humidifier/inhale steam as much as possible. If you have a neti pot or sinus rinse of some sort, use that as well.

You can get vertigo from impacted earwax and never feel a thing, but I think because you have a cold it’s more likely to be related to congestion. If you still have vertigo tomorrow, I would get the ears checked just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiloyd 12-31-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpeasmommy (Post 6199361)
I agree with your friend’s assessment. Because you have a head cold, it’s likely due to
that. Ears get affected whether you feel it or not. Keep on with the Mucinex every whatever interval it says, drink lots of water and use a humidifier/inhale steam as much as possible. If you have a neti pot or sinus rinse of some sort, use that as well.

You can get vertigo from impacted earwax and never feel a thing, but I think because you have a cold it’s more likely to be related to congestion. If you still have vertigo tomorrow, I would get the ears checked just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Woke up much much better this morning! Took a Mucinex and a cup of water. Tried to drink more water today. Been 98% fine. Thank goodness!