Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Gentle Christian Mothers Community (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/index.php)
-   Let's Talk (Chit Chat that Doesn't Fit Elsewhere) *Public* (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=402)
-   -   Federal Mandatory Vaccines being discussed (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/showthread.php?t=526740)

gerberadaisy 03-09-2019 08:57 AM

Federal Mandatory Vaccines being discussed

Has anyone been following about the mandatory vaccines being discussed?

ThreeKids 03-09-2019 10:41 AM

Re: Federal Mandatory Vaccines being discussed

Trying to. I haven't seen that much about it.

Soliloquy 03-09-2019 11:41 AM

Yes, I wrote to my representatives. I also contacted my representatives in state government to alert them, just so it's on their radar. My state leans libertarian and the push back would be huge, even from within the medical community and local governments.

There's a site that will format a form letter for you and all you have to do is mail it. I didn't like the letter, personally, so I edited it heavily (the site gives you the chance to do that, too). I thought the form letter clouded the issue by asking why there hasn't been a federal inquiry into the "autism epidemic." They are separate issues. Informed consent and "keep your laws off my body" are completely separate from a federal inquiry into the rising rates of autism diagnosis. :twocents

I'll be back later with a link.

gerberadaisy 03-09-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soliloquy (Post 6173602)
Yes, I wrote to my representatives. I also contacted my representatives in state government to alert them, just so it's on their radar. My state leans libertarian and the push back would be huge, even from within the medical community and local governments.

There's a site that will format a form letter for you and all you have to do is mail it. I didn't like the letter, personally, so I edited it heavily (the site gives you the chance to do that, too). I thought the form letter clouded the issue by asking why there hasn't been a federal inquiry into the "autism epidemic." They are separate issues. Informed consent and "keep your laws off my body" are completely separate from a federal inquiry into the rising rates of autism diagnosis. :twocents

I'll be back later with a link.

Could you link the form letter site here? or tell me what to look for? That's what I'm having a hard time doing, finding the right words. I'm good at taking something & tweaking....just can't seem to come up with it from the get go.

ECingMama 03-09-2019 04:00 PM

I just finished Ending the Autism Epidemic. Wow. Both issues are important.

https://www.amazon.com/How-Autism-Ep.../dp/1603588248

Here is a link to the resolution which could pave the way for a federal bill.

https://schiff.house.gov/news/press-..._6NvGzU6CNtzyM

And a response here:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...orship-debate/

KarenBoo 03-09-2019 10:15 PM

Yes, I am following along. On the one hand, I am shocked. I mean, I am gobsmacked that this is even being discussed! It's completely unconstitutional!

And then on the other hand, I'm like, yeah, they are doing this all right. Follow all of the big, big money.

It's all so horrifying.

Virginia 03-10-2019 12:13 PM

As someone who is fully vaxed and whose kid is fully vaxed... it is absolutely terrifying that the government wants to take away the power of choice from parents and adults and caregivers :mad It is a HUGE overreach, it is unconstitutional, and it is scary.

One of my friends who is a nurse and student midwife sent me a really great document with TONS of vaccine studies. I need to sift through it.

ECingMama 03-10-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia (Post 6173688)
As someone who is fully vaxed and whose kid is fully vaxed... it is absolutely terrifying that the government wants to take away the power of choice from parents and adults and caregivers :mad It is a HUGE overreach, it is unconstitutional, and it is scary.

One of my friends who is a nurse and student midwife sent me a really great document with TONS of vaccine studies. I need to sift through it.

Now I'm super curious if you had the HPV shot to be "fully vaxxed" even though you were practicing abstinence! (I think) No need to answer! But it's now part of being "fully vaxxed."

ECingMama 03-11-2019 10:00 AM

I am super tired of the lie that it’s not about money.

https://www.who.int/influenza_vaccin...QjQnSDgtkSwoDw

“Molecular genetics sets the scene for a bright future for vaccinology, including the development of new vaccine delivery systems (e.g. DNA vaccines, viral vectors, plant vaccines and topical formulations), new adjuvants, the development of more effective tuberculosis vaccines, and vaccines against cytomegalovirus (CMV), herpes simplex virus (HSV), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), staphylococcal disease, streptococcal disease, pandemic influenza, shigella, HIV and schistosomiasis among others. Therapeutic vaccines may also soon be available for allergies, autoimmune diseases and addictions.“

http://www.immune.org.nz/vaccines/va...ry-vaccination

Virginia 03-11-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECingMama (Post 6173700)
Now I'm super curious if you had the HPV shot to be "fully vaxxed" even though you were practicing abstinence! (I think) No need to answer! But it's now part of being "fully vaxxed."

I didn't have that one-- it was still pretty new when I was in high school, and I distinctly remember my mom refusing it because it was so new :shrug3 I'm not sure what she would've chosen for me nowadays (now that it's not experimental anymore)

Also, not sure if we plan on getting that one for DD :think But she has every vaccine that has been recommended, on the CDC schedule (minus us delaying her Hep B at birth)

simplegirl 03-12-2019 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia (Post 6173688)

Do you remember the name? I watched a fantastic series a couple years ago and actually bought the PDFs of transcripts because I wanted the information at my fingertips.

ValiantJoy07 03-12-2019 11:07 AM

I think what frustrated and even really just infuriates me is that we have the highest Infant Mortality Rate and yet they are wanting to mandate this unsafe schedule. Studies have shown the number of vaccines in infancy greatly increases the death rates. :(

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/

Virginia 03-12-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplegirl (Post 6173842)
Do you remember the name? I watched a fantastic series a couple years ago and actually bought the PDFs of transcripts because I wanted the information at my fingertips.

I have the document-- I should be able to email it to you, if you want to PM me an email address.

gerberadaisy 03-12-2019 08:32 PM

Thanks all. I need to keep a better eye on this, especially if a bill is presented.