View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 08:25 PM   #1
WaitPatientlyOnTheLord
Rose Garden

I'm most definitely an INFJ. ;-)

WaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeWaitPatientlyOnTheLord has a reputation beyond repute
Question What could be causing a "cotton ball in the ears" feeling?

What could be causing a "cotton ball in the ears" feeling? For the past 3 weeks or so I have been feeling like I have cotton balls in my ears. Sometimes it is accompanied by a ringing in the ears. Its difficult to hear. And when the ringing is happening it is so disorienting I can hardly function. I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what could be causing it. I suspected seasonal allergies or ear wax at first..... Until I went camping for six days about 2.5 weeks ago. By day two of my camping trip the cotton ball feeling and the ringing in my ears stopped completely. I was so relived, as just before the camping trip it was at its worst. I actually called in to the morning before the camping trip because it was so disorienting I was having a hard time getting ready. It felt like there was a "sonic feedback" in my ears. It was awful. Well, my ears felt normal for whole trip. They stated up again literally within about 3-5 minutes or returning home from my trip. I thought it was a significant coincidence. Well, I had the issue most of last week- to varying degrees just about constantly. Then, this weekend I went camping again and the feeling/sound went away again. It started back within minutes of arriving home. Too much to be a coincidence. The feeling and sound has gotten worse and worse in the hours since Ive been home. It seems like I have to be away from my home for more than 24 hours for the residual muffling and ringing to stop. So it continues when i leave the house to go to work (I work in other family homes) or out to run errands in the community.... So now I am really confused. Im wondering if it could be an allergy to something in our house? Im not sure what though. Our home is reasonably clean and is free of synthetic chemicals and fragrances, since Im so stinking allergic to that stuff. We rent. We live in a duplex. I wondered about EMF sensitivity but AFAIK there havent been any changes to the electrical stuff around here- I dont think weve had any kind of smartmeter added to our apartment. AND, I stopped at a friends house on my way home from camping today and was there for about 5 hours. They have WIFI and electronics and I felt FINE until I got home. :/ Any ideas????
WaitPatientlyOnTheLord is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.3 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.05729 seconds
  • Memory Usage 6,956KB
  • Queries Executed 14 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo