View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
flowermama
Owner/Founder of GCM
Administrator

Run with endurance the race that is set before you. . . Heb. 12:1

flowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond reputeflowermama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EC Links and Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionatemom View Post
Anybody want to list some favorite books?

Websites are great, but when we're nursing, it's easier for me to hold a book and sit on the couch. I'm sure lots of the websites list books, but what are your favorites?
It's been many years since I read it, but I found Infant Potty Training: A Gentle and Primeval Method Adapted to Modern Living by Laurie Boucke to be very helpful. As I recall, there was section toward the back of the book which I think included personal stories written by others, and there was one written Debi Pearl, and I was disappointed about that being included in the book.

Does anyone else have any resource suggestions (books or links)? I checked and some of the links above were no longer working so I removed them today. I wonder if there are any new resources available now?

Vegan mom to my vegan kiddos DD1 (24), DS1 (21), DD2 (18), and DS2 (15)
And wife to my gentle DH for 26 years and counting

Instagram: gentleveganrunner
gentlechristianmothers
flowermama is offline   Reply With Quote