View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 05:40 PM   #6
ValiantJoy07
Rose Garden

"Take Joy Home, And make a place in thy great heart for her...Joy is the grace we say to God." ~Jean Ingelow~

Location: Autumn Sunshine ...dozey prose...in a city of parks ...
ValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeValiantJoy07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grain Free Banana Pumpkin Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasGirl View Post
so would they work if I substituted rice flour for the coconut? I dont' have any on hand. mostly need them to be GF.

The reason I asked about taste is because even with boxed mixes I've yet to have my pancakes come out tasting good ;-) But this sounds VERY VERY yummy
I would do maybe 1T of rice flour and the other tablespoon being tapioca or corn starch.
Homeschooling Mama to my 5 Joys...
dd1 RJ (12/07), dd2 AJ (08/09), dd3 (01/12), ds1 ziggy (09/15), ds2 Sunny (05/11/18)
Enjoying a Healing Diet to manage SPD and other health challenges.
Sorry for the typos and sloppy grammar
ValiantJoy07 is offline   Reply With Quote