View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 07:03 AM   #7
bananacake
Rose Garden

I Am A BananaCake

bananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non-dairy yogurt recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggaBuggaMommy View Post
Oh, this is good! The Good Karma has thickeners, which bugs me, so I'm glad to hear of an option that doesn't.
I should clarify that they may have gums in them. Being GF, most of my food does. But adding starches and such bothers me more personally.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananacake View Post
I should clarify that they may have gums in them. Being GF, most of my food does. But adding starches and such bothers me more personally.
Now that I'm reading ingredients, some have tapioca starch I buy plain unsweetened and it doesn't.
Baby girl, 4
Pebble baby 01/09
"Almost mom" to a young man we raised from his teenage years - he's 30 now & engaged
bananacake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bananacake For This Useful Post:
HuggaBuggaMommy (12-29-2017), knitlove (12-29-2017)