Thread: Cloth Wipes
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 03:15 PM   #17
Earthmummy07
Rose Garden

Earthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cloth Wipes

With my oldest I started out with a solution that included chamomile tea bags, baby soap, essential oils and olive oil. Then it got down graded to just chamomile tea.

With no 2 I started off with just water, added a drop of Dr bronners once we started weaning and then got lazy and just diddled them under the tap as we went.

Baby no 3 I just did plain water all along. I go through stages with cloth wipes Vs disposable wipes depending on my energy levels these days, but when I do cloth wipes, it's just water.

I did find that if I want to pre-wet them, a drop of grapefruit seed extract kept them from getting stinky so fast

Isabel
Mama to BB, 12
Super Baby, 4
And Baby T 22/8/17
Shhh!

Always missing my 5 9/10-1/12
My new venture! www.facebook.com/dizzyknits

Earthmummy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Earthmummy07 For This Useful Post:
LovinBeingMommy (05-13-2019)