Thread: May Dinners
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 05:18 AM   #73
twoplustwo

twoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond reputetwoplustwo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: May Dinners

We lost power last night, so ended up with fast food.

Still out of power this morning, so did Einstein bagels for breakfast. I assume all our fridge and freezer food wont be good by the time for dinner tonight. Maybe. If so I had stir fry planned (ds is on a stir fry / chinese food kick and its great bc I can do vegetarian and he is just as happy as if it had meat).

We also lost at least 1 roof shingle, a gutter and our fence where a giant tree branch come down the roof, hit the gutter and finally landed on the fence.

It was a very windy storm.

eta: power co said eta of 6pm tonight. Pretty sure all fridge and freezer food will be ruined. Thats 25 hours without power.
Warrior (ds, 07/2007)

saved & baptized (2004)
Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” Matthew 16:16

I use FB mostly to KIT w/ family & friends I know IRL, so please don't be offended if I don't accept your request.

Last edited by twoplustwo; 05-17-2019 at 07:05 AM.
twoplustwo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to twoplustwo For This Useful Post:
Soliloquy (05-17-2019)
The Following User Says they are praying for twoplustwo:
charla (05-17-2019)