View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 11:09 AM   #85
Soliloquy
Administrator

Why climb a mountain? Because it's there!

Soliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I thought grace baised parenting would show fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by knitlove View Post
Ya, and in Washington I will be allowed to do this, it would have been much harder in Vermont where I had to show a years progress.

I think part of this is that on some level I don't see this as something she is willing to learn or work on.
I completely understand. You will need professional help. I know you can't get that right now, due to unemployment and covid. But, if it were me, I'd start calling places. You live in an area with a lot of resources.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

The types of things I would bring up in a phone call or a search:

school refusal
anxiety that significantly impacts quality of life for her and the family
repetitive behaviors as coping mechanisms (reading warning label on her bed for hours)
My Instagram
Personal Training and Wellness Coaching.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soliloquy For This Useful Post:
everybody's mother (08-29-2020), graciousmomma (08-29-2020), knitlove (08-29-2020), passthemanna (09-08-2020), PrincessAnika (08-31-2020), SewingGreenMama (08-29-2020), sweetpeasmommy (08-29-2020), WanderingJuniper (08-29-2020)