View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 06:59 PM   #11
kiloyd
Rose Garden

kiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond reputekiloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Popcorn poppers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littledisciples View Post
I am in the same boat lol but I had one I loved we totally wore it out because we have such a big family and use it a lot. We had an old fashioned popper a smaller version as they have in the theaters. Anyway we just put coconut oil in it and popcorn and it was great. I want to get another one like that. It makes the best popcorn.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

So I googled it mine was a westbend stir crazy hot oil popper. I know it says to use oil but I used coconut oil always in mine.
I think I've seen that, or something just like it, at Kroger. Like the idea of coconut oil.

I've done popcorn plain in a bag in the microwave I think 3 times now. Only popped about half kernels first time. My daughter did it and said it popped most of them. Will try it a few more times that way.

Considering a hot air popper too.
dd1 9th grade
dd2 7th grade
ds2 1st grade
kiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kiloyd For This Useful Post:
Littledisciples (09-10-2019)