Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Random Quotes from Wise Mamas

~* Please help keep GCM free by using our
Amazon.com affiliate link. Thank you! *~

Go Back   Gentle Christian Mothers Community > Blessing our Family > The Cookbook (Recipes, Cooking, & Food Prep) *Public*
Forgot Password? Join Us!

The Cookbook (Recipes, Cooking, & Food Prep) *Public* You can share recipes here, talk about "what's for dinner," and ask all sorts of questions related to cooking and food preparation.
A public forum.

Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #91
Virginia
Rose Garden

Don't mind my faces. They usually don't mean anything.

Virginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond reputeVirginia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January dinners :)

Burrito bowl leftovers again. Cannot cook a darn thing with hubby and baby both having the flu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baby KO "Lovebug" born 8/2017

Gluten free since March 2013
Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says they are praying for Virginia:
Lady Grey (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM   #92
LilacPhoenix
Rose Garden

E's newborn feet; G's 3-yr-old feet

LilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond reputeLilacPhoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Last night... Comfort food for a cold night! Smoked sausage and shell pasta in spaghetti sauce.

Tonight... Pork steaks cooked on the indoor grill, and sauteed squash.

INFPs are a FiNe SiTe to behold!
DYT 1/2
My recipe blog! Recipes

"I need to live life like some people never will... To ride the wings of dreams into changing horizons." Dream Theater
LilacPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM   #93
Singingmom
Administrator

Oh, sing to the Lord a new song!

Singingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond reputeSingingmom has a reputation beyond repute

Stir fry with broccoli, carrots, and onions with a simple sauce over coconut rice, sausage on the side to add.
When I joined GCM they were 8,6, and 1.

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
Singingmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM   #94
bliss
Rose Garden

Aspietastic!

bliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond reputebliss has a reputation beyond repute

I tried a new recipe. Some morrocan chickpea thing from the Voluptuous Vegan cookbook. It was...weird. Dh and I liked it OK, dd spit out her "try it" bite, and ds said he "ate a huge lunch, just really super full" after smelling it, and ate about half a loaf of bread and butter . You can't win em all.
Not to fight just to exist
bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bliss For This Useful Post:
Reva (Today)
Old Today, 03:28 AM   #95
Reva
Rose Trellis

Reva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond reputeReva has a reputation beyond repute

bliss-

Last night I made a copy cat version of Olive Gardenís Chicken Gnocchi Soup.

https://copykat.com/2010/02/28/olive...-gnocchi-soup/

It was delicious, and everyone loved it. (I knew they would bc thatís the soup we all get when we go to OG.) I didnít care for the brand of gnocchi I picked though. Next time I make it, Iíll pick a different brand.
Forever missing my sweet R (HLHS) and the baby we never got to meet.
Reva is offline   Reply With Quote