Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Random Quotes from Wise Mamas

~* Please help keep GCM free by using our
Amazon.com affiliate link. Thank you! *~

Go Back   Gentle Christian Mothers Community > Blessing our Family > Joyous Homekeeping *Public*
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Joyous Homekeeping *Public* A public forum.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:30 AM   #31
rdsmommy
Rose Trellis

rdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~ Autumn Home Blessing Challenge ~*~ To Do / 5 Minute Challenge Thread Week 2

I know I should make a list for today, but there is so much I didn't get done yesterday that I think I'll just work off of that one. I do need to wash another load of laundry though.
rdsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 08:13 AM   #32
Earthmummy07
Rose Garden

Earthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~ Autumn Home Blessing Challenge ~*~ To Do / 5 Minute Challenge Thread Week 2

Having a rest while baby naps. Then I need to hang the nappies on the airer, make dinner, take BB to trampolining, go to ALDI.

Isabel
Mama to BB, 13
S, 4
T, 2
And Miss A 27/3/2020

Always missing my 5 9/10-1/12
My new venture! www.facebook.com/dizzyknits

Earthmummy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:30 AM   #33
rdsmommy
Rose Trellis

rdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond reputerdsmommy has a reputation beyond repute

Done so far...

Washed dishes
Made lunch
Washed and dried two loads of laundry
Swept and mopped dining room
Swept kitchen and hallway
School finished
Dinner made
Guest bath clean
Laundry put away

Last edited by rdsmommy; 10-13-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:28 PM   #34
RiverRock

Leaning, leaning, leaning on the everlasting arms.

RiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond repute

I had a rough night last night, and I am suffering from too little sleep. I need a list of plod-along things to do that don't require much thought.

-catch up on laundry
-make ahead meals (I took out meat to make burritos and Bourbon Chicken, and I have a tray of cooked squash in the fridge that can become a pureed soup so I might as well get the cooking done)
-dinner for tonight (I have a casserole dish of cabbage rolls ready to cook from the freezer and I'll add a salad)
-there is no bread left in our house, so I should probably make some...but it's 2:30 in the afternoon. I'll make Two-hour Buns, and set out oatmeal to cook for breakfast tomorrow (dh usually has toast).

later this evening...
-spend time with the puppy in the studio while I prep for tomorrow's art class
19 year old pearl, and
16 year old tiger eye.
Married for 25 years to a rugged boulder
and resting together on the one true Rock.
RiverRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:13 PM   #35
prov31craftymom
Rose Garden

prov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond reputeprov31craftymom has a reputation beyond repute

We're up and fed
kids took a bath
I sorted laundry
flipped the washing and drying clothes
cleaned my room real fast and vacuumed the floor
picked up most of the stuff off the kids bath room floor, so I can get in there and sweep and mop

I'm going to clean the kitchen real quick, finish getting everyone dressed, and then I'm off to the grocery store.

Echo is 7!
Charlie is 5!!!!!
Romeo is 2!

Save
prov31craftymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:56 AM   #36
Earthmummy07
Rose Garden

Earthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond reputeEarthmummy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Today's first challenge will be getting v out of bed

Breakfast, meds,
School
Kitchen
Light load laundry
Everybody ready for the day
Sweep playroom
Fold and put away nappies
Homeschool group
Gymnastics class

,And somewhere in there make lunch and load the slowcooker ready for after gym.

Isabel
Mama to BB, 13
S, 4
T, 2
And Miss A 27/3/2020

Old 10-14-2016, 10:30 AM   #37
rdsmommy
Rose Trellis

Friday's list:
Frost cake for moms group
Moms group
Dust
Wash dishes
Vacuum bedroom
School with kids
Make dinner
Clean master bath
Old 10-14-2016, 10:47 AM   #38
RiverRock

Leaning, leaning, leaning on the everlasting arms.

RiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond repute

I've already collected and started laundry, loaded the kiln and started it, cleaned up the dog pen area, and started on kitchen tidying.

To do:
-keep up with laundry
-make two beds
-assemble burritos and then prep them for the freezer
-finish kitchen tidy/unload dishwasher
-get art studio ready for class tonight
-but first...make more coffee!
19 year old pearl, and
16 year old tiger eye.
Married for 25 years to a rugged boulder
and resting together on the one true Rock.
RiverRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 03:03 PM   #39
Earthmummy07
Rose Garden

I don't want to admit how little of that list for done it's 11pm here so I'm going to go ahead and start the thread for week 3! I'll start the points thread in the morning when I can get on the computer.

Isabel
Mama to BB, 13
S, 4
T, 2
And Miss A 27/3/2020

Old 10-14-2016, 04:22 PM   #40
rdsmommy
Rose Trellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthmummy07 View Post
I don't want to admit how little of that list for done it's 11pm here so I'm going to go ahead and start the thread for week 3! I'll start the points thread in the morning when I can get on the computer.
If it makes you feel better I still have 2 piles of things from my homeschool cabinet sitting on the floor in my room that need to be put away. It is always hard for me to sort through it and I was too embarrassed to keep putting it on my list. Hopefully I will finish it this weekend. As for my list from today I...

Frosted the cake
Went to the moms group
Did school with the kids
And then crashed and fell asleep for 2 hours. It's 6:20 here so I might still get something done but I really feel like just going back to sleep. Socializing zaps all my energy.