View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #8
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

I am the mountain. I am not the storm and the storm is not me. -Ian Cron

tempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: easy, cute, (rather inexpensive) gift crafts... without sewing?

fleece ponchos (one year I did "native american" costumes- striped fleece and I made ponchos and a maching feather warpped in fleece for "headgear" for my little ones)

girly fleece ponchos

knotted fleece bags

knotted fleece blankets (watch for sales at Joannes or use 50% off coupons)

ornaments - make circular ones with small christmas pictures glued onto lids of cans or jars and hung from a ribbon

trying to think of other "no sew" items I have made

Did you see the link for picture boards in the sticky from last year's christmas thread http://www.organizedchristmas.com/french-memory-board It says "sew" but it's not really a sew item. YOu have to thread a needle and attach a button to the board but that's it

That website is very neat bookmarked it

2 Corinthians 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
tempus vernum is offline   Reply With Quote